Welcome to Bern 24-26 May 2018! #EAPC2018
The EAPC welcomes you to the 10th World Research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care, taking place in Bern, the Swiss Federal capital.
The 10th EAPC World Research Congress will celebrate significant milestones: 30 years since the foundation of the EAPC, 20 years of the EAPC Research Network, and the 100th Anniversary of the birth of Dame Cicely Saunders.
Updated versions of the programme.
Early Researcher Award
Application deadline: 30 November 2017
Early bird deadline: 15 March 2018
What to expect from the conference
• Develop new skills and strengthen your capabilities with innovative tools and evidence-based methods
• Share knowledge and exchange best practices with around 1500 palliative care professionals and researchers from more than 40 countries
• Listen to renowned experts in multidisciplinary areas of palliative care, including early palliative care, advanced nursing practice, palliative care in the community,and economic aspects of treatment choices
• Meet colleagues from other countries or disciplines and build strong lasting connections
• Enjoy the Swiss hospitality