IAHPC Traveling Scholarships to the EAPC Research Congress 2018
The International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care (IAHPC) is pleased to announce it will provide:
Five (5) scholarships to support the travel of palliative care workers to attend the 10th World Research Congress of the EAPC in Bern, Switzerland on May 24-26, 2018.
Application deadline is closed, and the awardees have been selected.
Applicants from all disciplines are welcome. In order to apply for a traveling scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have not received grants from IAHPC in the past 3 years
- Be current IAHPC members. If you wish to apply and are not an IAHPC member, you may join by clicking here.
Preference will be given to applicants:
- have been IAHPC active members for two or more consecutive years
- whose institution is an IAHPC active member. See institutional members here
- are living in Lower, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income categories as per the World Bank income classification data. See here
- are dedicated full-time to palliative care in their current work
- graduated less than 10 years ago from university
- have an accepted abstract for poster / oral presentation. Proof of acceptance I required
- describe in their applications long term goals which lead to improvements in any or all of the following areas: service provision; education; availability of and access to medicines; and public policy
This program offers funding for travel and registration only, applicants will need to secure funding from other sources to cover additional expenses.
More detailed information about the application process and the online form are available at the IAHPC website.
If you need information on how to apply please contact Genevieve Napier, IAHPC Manager of Programs and Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org.